Wednesday, April 11, 2007

All by myself...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



I made it all by myself. *proud*

I re-did my myspace, and I LOVE this song I stumbled on.

http://www.myspace.com/sweetlysarah

I've been listening to it over and over and over again. I dont know WHY, as I'm not in this sappy mood, but the piano just mesmerizes me and I'm addicted now. I like his voice too. *shrugs*

I found out I'm getting an 86 in History right now and I'm poised to get one of the only A's in the class if I study for the next (and final) test. I really wanna pull off an A, but so far I havnt been studying for the tests so I'm not really sure how to prep myself here. I'm going to re-read through my lecture notes every night after the lecture though and see if that helps some... But the poor man will talk himself to death about a million topics other than what we're actually studying so it's hard to know if what I wrote down was important or not. Aye!

I'm tired. I'm going to bed. :) Night...

No comments: