Tuesday, January 30, 2007

M to the A...

to the L I C I O U S, Mamalicious!

I joined the gym the other day. I'm very excited. I've only been there two times, but I'm so impressed with the equipment they have and the facility.
 
Part of singing up is I have one free session with a personal trainer. This is really cool, but since I'm so new to working out again after baby I thought I would wait a month or so before making my session. Let myself get back into the groove a little. My sales person had other ideas...
 
First let me introduce you to Big John. Yes they actually call him that. Big John is 6 foot tall, built like a linebacker, and looks a lot like Michael Clarke Duncan. He waltzs me over to the personal trainers booth and tells them I want to make an appointment. Uh, scuce me? I didnt say that? And then, of course, the youngest, prettiest male personal trainer happens to turn around, his blonde locks flowing, and goes "Great!"
 
Now, please, someone explain to me why is it that when you're at your worst and trying to improve yourself that they give you the HOT guy? When you waltz in there all sexi and ready to show off they give you the old guy that couldn't lift a 5 lbd dumbell if his life depended on it. Anyway... Mr. Hot Trainer also happens to be short, I mean like 5'6 short. Why are all the short guys skinny? I dont know if I've ever seen a short fat guy. Short fat kids, yes, but then they become adults and they're not fat anymore...
 
Moving on again, I have my appointment with Mr. Hot Short Trainer Guy tomorrow at 8 PM. I'm really nervous because I dont want to work out in front of him, I dont want to embarass myself in front of anyone. Just leave me alone with my water bottle and timer and let me laugh at myself in privacy for being so patheticly out of shape. Dont make it any worse by WATCHING me struggle to finish 30 minutes on level one.  
 
Moving on one more time here...
 
School is trailing along. I should be doing something to prep for tomorrow's classes but I'm pretty sure I'm just going to say screw that and go to bed early. I'm sooooooooooooo tired today and just want to sleep.
 
Any maybe tomorrow I'll have something else to write about.
 
~ Me

No comments: