Saturday, January 6, 2007

I'm just going to admit it...

I'm very much pining for EX and wishing I was back there in his bed. Nothing I can do but admit it and move on.
 
*shrugs*
 
My mom admitted that she googled my "maverickmommy" name and has read through all my posts on my playgroup and now knows more about me than anyone who is nearly me daily should EVER be allowed to know...
 
Needless to say I'm in a poor mood tonight.
 
Going to go get some cuddles in with my beautiful baby boy.
 
Love,
Me
 

 

1 comment:

Lacey said...

Isn't that nice? I'm so sorry babe. Just so you know, you aren't alone. My mom found Ryan's LiveJournal the night he proposed. (Imagine walking into your house and the first thing yo hear being 'You're too young to be married'.)

Remember what my e-mail said! :)