Monday, July 23, 2007

DAMNIT! Blondie Update...

Well I found out today he's 21 (so younger, but not TOO young) Go figure he's also worked in an insurance agency? And he likes to DJ. Like one thing after another I hear and I think "Hmmmmmmmm, this could be interesting."

And I couldn't stop staring at his ass. His boxers were peeking through between his jeans & shit and I kept thinking "I wanna bite him."

Wow it's been awhile since I had any adult fun.

So I'm pouting tonight. Because I kinda was starting to feel like it'd be fun to maybe get to know him better, like be friends and study partners and see if anything else came of it. But he has a GF. He mentioned her tonight... as he was ripping the fur off the cat's head. He had to stop and take a picture to show his GF.

If he wasn't so damn delicious I wouldn't care, but it's not right to suggest a study date when I've got these tingles that I'd love to act upon and I know he's seeing someone else.

*sigh*

Now if HE suggested it... ;) lol.

I dont need a serious BF or anything like that. I just need someone to sit & have a beer with and trade emails with and see a movie once in awhile. I dont even need to kiss or makeout, I just miss that companionship. I've always gotten along better with guys than girls. I miss having a guy friend.

No comments: