Monday, June 25, 2007

"Had I known you wouldn't press for child support I never would have wanted an abortion."

Words I heard today that slammed me into the ground so fast and knocked the breath right out of me. Be careful who you think they came from too.

Got a bill in the mail from the movie place for $170 because two video games and one DVD had not been returned. I called and found out apparently J was not removed from my account like I told them too. *sigh*

I start getting child support and custody stuff going again this week. This is insane. He's been in FL for 3 weeks now and... yeah. Still no job. I'm tired of being a softie. Now that he's not living in MI it will make it so much easier on me to be able to separate him from his family and show them no matter the lack of feelings I may have for their son, I still want them to be involved with Caden.

Speaking of... he decided today was a good day to paint his crib with poop. Thankfully I wasn't home. Har har har. Still disgusting though.

No comments: